T+341 minutes
I've become a LJ comment whore since I lost partial power, here! I've been surfing random journals on my friends list, my FF list and various communities looking for interesting things to comment to.
I also found an icon from a Boondocks character that I fear won't be introduced to the strip anytime soon. He is Hiro Otomo (the user icon for this post — if you can't see it, click here.), a Japanese kid who is a wiz at the turntables. He was in the strips before it was syndicated in the newspapers.
I also found an icon from a Boondocks character that I fear won't be introduced to the strip anytime soon. He is Hiro Otomo (the user icon for this post — if you can't see it, click here.), a Japanese kid who is a wiz at the turntables. He was in the strips before it was syndicated in the newspapers.