No, I guess I can't sleep.
2:16am -- Reason #3 that people my age should not be put in charge of money at a hotel.
This is the third call tonight from the hotel about balance sheets not adding up.
Anyway, I guess I can take solace in the fact that the Memorial Day weekend party next door is apparently over. Now, I'll just be cursed with the night of never-ending phone calls.
And I can take solace in the fact that God, not busy enough with other things in the world, can torment me with his twisted sense of humor. Now playing on the Independent Film Channel is Insomnia. No -- not the Al Pacino, Robin Williams, Hilary Swank remake that is in theatres now. No, I mean the original one released in 1997, directed by Erik Skjoldbjærg.
This is the third call tonight from the hotel about balance sheets not adding up.
Anyway, I guess I can take solace in the fact that the Memorial Day weekend party next door is apparently over. Now, I'll just be cursed with the night of never-ending phone calls.
And I can take solace in the fact that God, not busy enough with other things in the world, can torment me with his twisted sense of humor. Now playing on the Independent Film Channel is Insomnia. No -- not the Al Pacino, Robin Williams, Hilary Swank remake that is in theatres now. No, I mean the original one released in 1997, directed by Erik Skjoldbjærg.