Right now, if you click on this link , you simply get the headline and nothing else. I'm probably not going to get a screen capture of it, so by the time you wake up tomorrow there'll be an entire story there. But right now, it is simply "Roadless Rules for Forests Set Aside: USDA Plans to Reverse Clinton Prohibitions" I do kinda miss Gregg Easterbrook, because he's always good for figuring out a way to spin this as good for the environment. Perhaps something along the lines of environmentally friendly clear-cutters are helping to prevent massive forest fires by removing all those damn combustable trees, or that asphalt makes a better growing material. Well, you'd know he'd be up to it. Never mind, I found him. He's written to say Michael Moore hates America . I didn't think people not suffering head injuries actually used that phrase sincerely and seriously.